I am back after a long long time.It's been nearly a month since I have updated my blog.What to do...with the semester exams coming perilously close to begin my tormenting sessions,it was inevitable that I had to cut down on some of my online activities.After nearly a month of trauma and calamity,the storm has weathered away,or has it?Because the maths exams are still not over, due to the ubiquitous bandh culture that's propagated by our esteemed leaders!!
But who cares for the sole exam that's left!!So the time has come to dump my books into the corner of the shelf till the next semester starts and to have a blast.It's time for the Euro Cup!!Breath-taking football catches our fantasy as we slog out till late hours of the night to enjoy the fabulous football action.Cut back a couple of months and then also I had to burn the midnight oil to cram up my books but all I could do was put up a pair of sleepy eyes reluctantly gazing at the pages of the books!!
So,finally that the sems are nearing their end,I can heave a sigh of relief and look forward to blogging on a more regular basis.

No comments:
Post a Comment